Capacity: Aero-Lift is a precision machine designed to raise one, light, single piston engine aircraft. Maximum lifted load limit is 2,500 lbs. Maximum aircraft main landing gear wheel-base is 12-feet,
Dimensions: Fully assembled, the Aero-Lift is 16-feet x 16-feet x 14-feet eight-inches high.
Lift Clearance: 10-foot headroom from finished floor level to lowest lift-surface at maximum Aero-Lift extension.
Frame Construction: The Aero-Lift framework is engineered to provide a strong, safe lifting mechanism. Major frame components are constructed of welded structural steel with a factory-applied, powder-coated finish for years of maintenance-free service.
Assembly: Aero-Lift is a precision machine. Aero-Lift is assembled on-site using common hand tools and a fork-lift, crane or other mechanism to lift heavy parts into assembly position. Components are joined using high-strength machine bolts. Proper field assembly is critical to developing Aero-Lift’s rated strength and capacity.
Floor Bearing: The assembled Aero-Lift is designed to bear directly on a suitable, level concrete floor. Optional castors can be employed to reposition the un-loaded lift within the hangar space.
Configurations: Aero-Lift can be configured either for tricycle gear (nose wheel) or conventional gear (tail wheel) aircraft as standard, or both types as an option.
Wheel Scoops: Adjustable, low-profile steel wheel scoops with steel safety chocks
Lift Control: Pendant control box with 11-foot long pendant cord. Simple two-button (Up-Down) operation
Electrical Hook-up: Aero-Lift ships with a 15-foot long electrical cord, and for 115VAC service, it is equipped with a standard 3-prong grounding plug.
Hoist Mechanism: The Coffing electric chain hoist is a completely self-contained unit designed for daily use in light industry. The hoist features advanced hoist technology, easy serviceability and industry-leading quality.
- Load-bearing parts are stressed to only 20% of their limit at rated capacity
- Abrasion resistant, case-hardened load chain is made from heat-treated alloy steel for high,uniform strength
- Forged carbon steel hook design will not fracture under excessive load
- Slip clutch protects the hoist against over-travel and over-load damage
- Weather tight construction resists dust and water
- High capacity starting capacitors for long life
- Chain bag keeps retracted chain clean and out of the way
- Meets the following ASME Standards:
- Safety Standard B30.16
- Performance Standard: HST-1
- Hoist Classification: ASME H3
- Test Load: 125% of Rated Capacity
- Chain Type: Grade 80, Case Hardened
- Electrical Certification: CSA
- Environmental Protection: IP55
- Motor Type: Totally Enclosed Squirrel Cage
- Motor Insulation: Class A
- Electrical Requirements: 115VAC, 60 cycle, 20 amps standard
- Maintenance Requirements: Light lubrication of the hoist chain is required when chain becomes dry. Lubricant is available from ARM Aerospace or from a local supply house.
Aero-Lift Optional Accessories:
- Nose wheel kit
- Tail wheel kit
- Aero-Lift Castors
- Jack Point Kit for Low-wing Aircraft
- In-floor foundation mounting configuration
- Other electrical specifications on request
- Chain Lubricant
Aero-Lift Warranty: One-year from shipment date
Shipping Container: The Aero-Lift is packaged in a disposable/recyclable wooden shipping crate. The crate dimensions are 193′ x 27′ x 48′ high. Approximate shipping weight is 3,000 lbs and delivery is via motor freight. A fork-lift is highly recommended for unloading the crate from the motor freight